'I help busy women prioritise their self-care needs by offering easily accessible talk therapy by phone’
Life as a woman is a balancing act isn't it?! We can often put our own needs to one side, and push down our feelings for fear of falling apart. We might be feeling like we need to 'hold it all together' as we have so much to do and so little time and of course, we have those who rely on us, our family, friends, clients, our boss, colleagues etc. However, if we don't find an outlet to attend to our emotional needs, some parts of our life will begin to suffer like our mental health, physical health & relationships.
Signs you are needing to prioritise your self-care
You may have been feeling ...
- Stressed out, anxious or overwhelmed? (Otherwise known as a hot mess!)
- Resentful, bitter or frustrated? (Pushed down anger)
- Unattractive, unloved and forgotten about? (lack of intimacy/connection)
- Guilty (Mum guilt, is hell!)
Or maybe you notice you are...
- losing your patience (losing your shit!)
- doubting yourself (confusion)
- doubting others (jealousy)
- not sleeping well (can’t switch off)
- not eating enough (self-neglect)
- eating too much (comfort)
- smoking too much (stressed out)
- health issues (holding onto stuff)
Whatever you are struggling with, you know you can't go on like this! You've had enough! And that's why you are here. Right!?
So, suppose you take a little bit of time for yourself, once a week, to create that balance that you need. Sometimes it feels easier to talk to someone completely independent from those you know, someone who has no prior knowledge of you, as they'll have no expectations or judgements of you. It's a bit like having a blank canvas and being able to express yourself freely, where you can stand back and take a look at the full picture.
Once you do this, you'll get a good sense of what you need so you can begin to elicit the changes you need to move towards a more fulfilling life.
Sounds like just what you need?
There's just no time for traditional Counselling!?
Well, I know how you feel, I've been there and that's why I decided to specialise in Telephone Counselling to give women an easier option, when it comes to fitting in the self-care we all need at one time or another, in order to get back on track.
So now you can get the therapy you need right from wherever they are!
Contrary to popular belief you don't have to see your Counsellor for therapy to be effective! Just being able to offload your thoughts and feelings, with empathic, skilled listener (that’s me by the way) can be a real help!
With Telephone Counselling there is no need to worry about;
- or the time it takes getting to and from sessions.
- There’s no need to organise child care,
- or time out of your business
There is also no need to worry about;
- internet connection
- having a camera or being on camera
- how you look
- how you feel
- mobility issues
- hidden illness
- location issues
- anxiety issues
You can stay right where you are and as you are, hot mess n all, stay in your dressing gown, if that's how you are feeling. Safe and warm and cosy in familiar sourroundings. Doesn't that sound like the therapy you need?
So, if you can make time for yourself once a week, for just one hour or at least half an hour (yes, I offer 30 min sessions too!) that's all you'll need for your ultimate self-care. So, what's holding you back?
- You don't know if you'll be wasting my time
- you're not sure how you'll feel about therapy on the phone
- you don't want to waste your money until you know you've found the right therapist
I offer a free (no obligation to continue) 30-40-minute session, where you can ask me anything you feel uncertain about and it gives us a chance to see if we feel comfortable working together
'I'm not sure if I can afford it'
I've tried to make therapy affordable for you too...
I offer block booking reductions for sessions of either 6 or 10 ... go to fees
Do you want to know more?
'TELL ME MORE' ...
'Don’t leave me Hanging' …